Main BIM display commands
BiC has numerous tools for browsing and viewing BIM models.
The navigation commands are icons in a sidebar as shown below.
From top to bottom the following display commands are available:
- “Pivot” allows you to select an object of the model and use it as a pivot of rotation movements.
- “Orbit” allows the BIM model to rotate freely on the three axes
- “Pan” allows you to move the model in the plane
- “Zoom Object Extension” allows you to zoom in on the selected object
- “Transparency” allows the building structures to be transparent
- “Zoom” has three display commands: Zoom extension: zoom in on the full extension of the model; Zoom in enlarges the model; Zoom out reduces the model.
- “Views” allows you to rotate the model to display it in seven predefined views: isometric; High; Bass; Right; Left; Front; Rear.
- “Full Screen” increases the display area of the model