Document Search Using Filters
Document search is facilitated within BiC using filters.
To filter documents in order to find them more easily, select the “Documents” command from the main menu, then select the “Search” command as shown in the figure below.
Then select the “Search” command as shown in the figure below.
Documents can be searched using the following search criteria:
- Position – Search documents within the current position, current position and subfolders, or all positions
- Name – Search documents by name, selecting the box “Exact” will search the document that corresponds exactly to the name indicated
- Extension – Search the document by file type extension, selecting the “Exact” box will search the document that corresponds exactly to the extension of the indicated file
- Category – Search document with a system defined category defined in the system
- Status – Allows document by status type
Multiple search criteria can be simultaneously.
Select the “Apply” command to activate the search according to the selected criteria.