How to upload new documents
To Upload new documents in BiC select the “Documents” menu as shown in the figure below.
Then select the “Documents” command as shown in the figure below.
Select the “Upload document” command as shown in the figure below.
The “Upload document” command activates a Pop Up, as shown in the figure below, from which to define the loading choices of the document.
Select the “Choose a file” command to choose the file to Upload.
In the next boxes of the Pop Up you can define some document meta-data:
- Define, if the file is already present in the same position in which you are operating if: Upload it as a new version; Create a copy of the file; Do not load it;
- Define the name of the document;
- Add a description of the document;
- Define the document status using the drop-down list;
- Define the category to which you want to associate the document;
Confirm the data entered by selecting the “Load” command.
The new document will be uploaded to the current location defined by the “Current position bar” for documents.