The safety of your information and documents are our first concern.
- Password protected.
- System administrator role.
- All databases are secured/locked – pricing guide ORIGINAL LINE items cannot be changed or modified. The ORIGINAL LINE item can be used to create a CUSTOM LINE item.
- Multiple user/security levels (up to five).
- Full raid backup.
- View only mode/capability.
- Multiple data centers (up to six): Access to confidential information are only to authorized staff. Controlled access, Network Operation Center (NOC) is supervised 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Redundancy between the NOC and two centers.
- Risk prevention – Compliance with seismic laws.
- Separation of electrical system and batteries in special buildings monitored, refrigerated and protected against fire. Physical separation between the power center and the server room with two power distribution units for each rack cabinet. Fuel storage capacity of over 48 hours for emergency power.
- Logical Security- Respect of laws in force on IT and network security, management plan of IT incidents, troubleshooting, escalation, and incident management.
- Physical Security- Automatic smoke and fire detection systems fitted in the server rooms, under the raised floor, and above the false ceiling. Inert gas protection systems fitted in the sensitive areas.
- Interception and interruption systems of fuel to the generators in case of fire. Liquid detection system to guarantee promptness in case of leaks or floods.
- Certifications – ISO 9001:2008 Certification.
- Design, management, developing and provisioning of Data Center services, Dedicated Servers, Virtual Servers, Housing, Hosting, Cloud Oriented Solutions in IaaS, SaaS and PaaS mode, Certified (PEC) and conventional electronic mail, digital signature and qualified signature, graphometric signature, and other technological solutions of advanced electronic signature, remote signature, Certification Authority services, Public Key (PKI) or information security related infrastructure Document Dematerialization. Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Tier 4*/Rating 4 – the data centers have been designed and built according to the Tier 4*/Rating 4 redundancy specifications (The Highest Possible Level).